IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas clean up!

You know that little empty feeling you get after Christmas and you have taken down the decorations, cleaned up and put the house together. The house feels a little more empty, a little...less! I have discovered the perk of sharing a small hotel with the whole family, every one's stuff, clothes, food: just stuff! Then you add a few Christmas decorations, just an ice bucket with decorated branches, 2 stockings, 1 pine cone and 2 very mini stockings hanging off a lamp! When you take away some of the stuff, there is NO empty feeling! There feels like there is room! Better yet, you enjoy the ornaments once more while packing them up and then it is all done in around 5 minutes. AAHHH,room to move! A place to set dinner again! There is only a desk in the room for table space. Add a lamp, a coffee maker, the "Christmas tree" and Kelly's PC and meal time becomes a balance act! I am spreading the packing and cleaning up through out the day, if I did it all at once, I would have been done before lunch! Then what would've I done the rest of the day!?
I also just want to say to all my family and friends up North, who will be getting hit by the blizzard,stay safe, stay warm...enjoy shoveling!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment