IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OK I think I am getting a little too antsy and a little too..what I don't know! But, has anyone seen the movie The Shining, by Steven King? Well, today, needing a minute by myself to stuff the girl's stockings, I went to the pool room. This room is huge! It holds the pool, hot tub, pool tables, arcade games, vending machines and table and chairs. It also has that typical ornate, ugly hotel carpeting. For a minute or 2 I could just picture one of the girls wheeling around in circles on a big wheel! No axe like escapades! It does have that claustrophobic feel starting though! Things are a little busier here at the hotel . We are seeing more families, those coming to visit family for Christmas. By the sounds of one very loud, one sided phone conversation not the best Christmas ever, for at least one Gentleman. And the hyper activity of some of the kids, a very good Christmas!
I spent a couple hours on line looking at for any job postings or rentals that I might have missed, to no avail! I also looked for someplace in the area that might be hosting a free Christmas dinner, no luck there either. Just thought if we were in a positive atmosphere, surrounded by other people for Christmas it would be nice! I will keep looking, we still have a couple more days! I don't want us to be moping on Christmas day, if we are stuck here moping is what we will do. That will be a combination for anxiety, irritability and short tempers I am afraid!
Not a whole heck of a lot else, we are watching a day long marathon of Ghost Hunters! We saved doing the laundry until tomorrow so that we will have something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment