IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday's in Limbo

By this time Shawn, the girls and I have begun our Christmas traditions. Lighting the advent wreath, setting up the nativity, decorating the tree and setting up the wise men in one part of the house to begin their journey around the house to arrive at the nativity on Christmas day, lot's of baking, Christmas light drives and the daily Chrstmas t.v. show family time in the evening. We have been able to watch the shows, however there is not a whole lot of Christmas feeling in this family yet! I miss our time reading the bible, praying and lighting the wreath as a family. My prayer is for us to just have a place of our own by Christmas, that is my Christmas miracle wish!
To update you on Shawn's health from the dental surgery. He is still in pain, however appears to be getting a lttle better. He slept fairly well last night,PTL!
Today I am trying to figure out what to do. What is it I can do to help our circumstances a little better. What, that is the question?? I feel like we have done all we can do. What are we missing??
Well, This is my 3rd posting, I am going to work out the best ways to write and presents this everyday. I hope someone is reading it. This isn't a pity party site. I hope truly that if someone is having difficulties in their own life and read my postings, maybe I will inspire them to have a little more hope and a lot more faith. Sometimes we have to step out on faith and see where it takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment