IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking for my happy thought!

I started the day with lots of enthusiasm, motivation and optimism to get me through the day, or so I thought! We have made huge progress in cleaning the house and catching up on the laundry. But now I am tired and am well aware that we still have so far to go! I went to the food bank yesterday but all the pantries are all dried up because of the holiday! While most of you are enjoying New Year's parties and such, we had plain spaghetti with margarine and a breakfast sausage patty! We have enough bread to make pb & j tomorrow and then we will be on God's grace! It is extremely frustrating!! And it is time like this when I wonder what the heck we are doing! I guess in place of any kind of New Years party I am going to have a pity party!  I am just plain aggravated over every thing today! I will suck it and do what I do best, deal with it! Things will change and get better...eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment