IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Effective Prayer and Worry

Sometimes when I am looking fo an answer it comes and smacks me in the face...


Matthew 7:7 Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 6:33 Seek the Kingdom of God * above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.  34 So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring it's own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today!

(I think I get it! I need to keep asking, seeking and knocking and stop worrying! God will take care of EVERYTHING!   And if I forget...)

Proverbs 16:1 We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.     9 We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.  20 Those who listen to instruction will prosper: those who trust the Lord will be joyful. ( and finally)  32 Better to be patient than powerful: better to have self-control than to conquer a city.

I don't really want to conquer a city, so maybe I will work on  my patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment