IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A bit of a bump in the road

In case not having a job or a bed to call your own is not difficult enough. Today it was realized just how bad it can be. Shawn had been struggling with a toothache for the past couple of days. Not usually a concern, that is often a side effect from the serious dry mouth from the medication he is on. But apparently this time the tooth and gum were loaded with infection! We have NO insurance! No other choice but to have it taken careof. Any and all the monies we had at the present time for a down payment toward an apartment are gone! I did not even have enought to have his prescriptions filled. With a very,very heavy heart I went to the nearest cash for gold dealer and sold my wedding band set. I can not tell you how sick to my stomache I was. The monies I recieved from those bought his meds and some antihive medicaton for Kelly. Our poor youngest is so stressed out, that she has broken out in hives! Usually I find humor in something, today I have not yet! It has taken all I have just to sit here and write this, I am going to play a card game with the girls to see if it can be a distraction. Shawn is resting, still in some disacomfort on the couch in the den. The emotional toll on him is aweful. I am of course worried that things will trigger additional symptoms for his pshyciatric stuff! Prayer, prayer and more prayer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment