IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chilling out!

OK, I got myself all worked up! I am calming down some. I took the whole thing with that woman not calling and then not showing up as the ultimate show of disrespect! We really liked the house and I do understand hers and everyone Else's hesitation. It doesn't make us feel any better though! The mail situation may be worked out. Shawn's Uncle called Shawn and told him to go the Post Office (told him which one) and explain that only their mail was supposed to be stopped, not ours. That is how his Uncle arranged it to begin with, the Post office clearly made the mistake! We will follow up with that on Monday! I have a huge respect issue! And there are just too many "what ifs" and "waiting  fors "for me to be very happy! I just want for us to be in a house all ready! I got my stupid hopes up on that house!And for everyone who would like to tell me I told you so, please don't I'm stressed and cranky! If you were in our place you would want a break too! We have looked at dozens of houses, enough is enough all ready! I have applied for so many jobs I have lost track, would some one please call me all ready! Shawn thinks I expect too much from some of the agency. No just a couple, and those are the ones that my tax dollars have gone into to support others! I think I need a god night sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment