IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little more of the same!

We met with someone this afternoon that will help us get Kelly enrolled in school. Believe it or not, not all cities or towns allow children to register without an address, they will be glad to call social services and have them take your kids away, but they won't work with you! Thankfully here that is not the case. And not only did she help us with getting all that we need to enroll Kelly, she also gave us a gift certificate for Kelly's uniforms! Thank God for that, it cost over $91 for 3 uniforms! Kelly was also given a brand new back pack with items schools here require! Now that we have done all that, Kelly doesn't start until January 4th! Montgomery takes a 2 week Christmas vacation and it starts tomorrow afternoon! Oh well, at least the leg work is done! We then spent time scouring even more areas for rentals. We have 2 appointments to look at places tomorrow. (Please, Lord let one of them be home!) Not a whole lot on the agenda! We have looked at so many rentals and I have filled out SO many job applications, that it is a wait and see. This weekend I will look for more places to apply for work. If I could just get someone to interview me, decide they can't live without me and hire me, rentals would be so much easier! We are also hoping that the HPRP agency case manager will call us tomorrow, I may not wait and call her. That agency stands for Rapid housing Replacement or something like that, that is the agency that may help us with 1st month rent and the security deposit. See, if one of the landlords we meet with are OK with our situation and agree to work with us, trusts us and allows the HPRP to assist us, we can move into a place RIGHT AWAY! Man oh man Christmas is just 9 days away, and I haven't given up on a Christmas miracle. And for anyone who thinks I am putting God a time limit, I AM NO FOOL! It says I can go to him about anything, it doesn't say he will agree with it! Just praying just maybe our wish is His as well! So I guess it's just a little more of the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment