IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monkey Toes!

With no real schedule we have all been staying up too late and sleeping in in the morning. Not 'till noon or anything! But late enough! It is going to take a little extra coffee this morning! We are all so used to following some sort of routine, now we are going a little crazy without one! Kate Lynn has for a very long time gotten up, eaten her breakfast and then gone for a walk. She is unable to take her walks and trust me we all know it! Kelly had her Boyfriend Cody over all the time, well you can imagine how well that is going! Shawn and I really like Cody and we miss him too! And I can't believe it, but I miss working! I created a new resume yesterday and sent a couple out. The other thing we all struggle with is we eat breakfast,lunch and dinner in bed! We watch TV in bed! We use the PC in bed! No we aren't all hunkered down, but there is no getting comfortable after a while! We end up arguing over the 2 chairs in the room, 1 being a wheelie office chair!
Now before everyone thinks my blogging is perhaps becoming too whiny, I'm not complaining! I'm just describing our living situation and our attempts at bettering it! And trust me I'm getting a whole lot worried!! Kate Lynn is falling in love with the highlighter yellow color of the walls! She has asked a couple times if we could use the color in our place! And after having a gym, pool, hot tub and ice machine just down the hall...just saying! Of course there is the waffle maker in the lobby that Kelly love! Last night everyone grew bored of the TV and we spent nearly 20 minutes seeing who could most spread their toes, like a monkey!! I think we are going just a little stir crazy!!WE NEED A HOUSE QUICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment