IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bumps in the Road!

On my last posting I had said that if we were in our new house that night I would feel like a million bucks! Well, maybe $100 bucks! It has been the roller coaster ride from, well you know from where! We should have known what kind of day it was going to be, from the onset NOTHING went right! We went a head and met with the landlord as scheduled, our hats in our hands and our hearts on our sleeves! Simply put, NO Cash, NO house! There is no financial assistance agencies ANY WHERE! None that will help you in any time that makes sense! We did the only thing we could do, the one thing that makes me feel enormously crappy!! We borrowed money from a friend! So, late last evening we signed the lease! We knew there would be no heat, however we had a small electric heater and thought we could tough it out! Then we also came to realize that there was no water! And that may be a problem! Our landlord has to work it out with the water department! In the mean time we have no water! And what I am going to say next will upset those who have been so extremely helpful! I only say that because they have been so generous and I know that when they read this they will have wished they could have helped more. We do NOT want to burden you!! We feel terrible that we are in such a situation and have had to even ask for help. Because those who have helped, have extended themselves above and beyond their own means! I can not even begin to say how Thankful we are and how much we appreciate the help! Having said all that let me continue! My morning/afternoon consisted of me trying to find the funds to pay the deposite on the water, to no avail! And to find a food pantry that could help us with food! There are NONE and I mean NONE in Montgomery that can help us for between late Wednsday or January 5th!! When I explained the situation I was just given another number to try! I tried them all! And for those who want to give me verbal advise on how to deal with this situation best...let me explain again; We have tried it ALL!! I know that sounds ungreatful! I apologize, I am exhausted by the verbal "help" we have recieved! Some has been good, others have just been unsolicate advise that has been nothing short of sarcastic!!  We are here in Montgomery trying hard to do everything within our capabilities to do the right thing for our girls, ourselves and our family as a whole! Despite the hardships, I know in my heart that it is still the right thing to be here! I also know in my heart that in time all the hardships will be the price we paid to start over in big way, for the best in everything overall! We will be able to tell people about the new found strength, faith and humility. And maybe most of all will be the testament of our family, that will inspire others! We love you, please continue to pray for us! We are truly starting over, but there are, as there usually is, some bumps in the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment