IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Giving up!

I have worked since I was 13 years old, now when I need help I am unable to get it! Today there were no monies in the EBT account! Even if it comes in on the 30th, it's too late! We will be living at a shelter or out of the truck!It doesn't look like we are getting our Christmas miracle, guess Santa isn't the only one who is mad at me. Guess I made the naughty list all  over! I do not even know what to do any more! I thought I have been doing everything! Today I don't want to do anything!! We are really in trouble and it simply doesn't matter! I just don't care! What the hell was I thinking? I have 2 kids and we are homeless! I am a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment