IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, December 29, 2010

God is Great!

As I am writing these we have 3 gentlemen are cutting a hole in our living room floor, to find the gas leak! We still do not have heat or water! Not the best things to go with out, we are managing! We have had just the most amazing folks step in and assist us in getting the things we need to set up house!! We have been giving all the furniture we need, including a washer and a dryer! This evening someone will be delivering us a mattress and a refrigerator! Today we were also given linens for the bathroom and all the beds and the most amazing of all....a wonderful vacuum and a brand new set of pots and pans!! It is truly looking like home! Shawn, the girls and I have been very busy setting things up as we would like them, cleaning the best that we can! We were able to pick up some food from a local pantry, that too was a huge blessing! It has been a true test of humility! We have to figure out where pride comes in and when foolishness has. I had a big milestone for myself, Shawn had to stay at the house and wait on the gas guys and I had to go pick up food. So I had to go across town by myself, and trust me when I tell you I have a lot to get used to with this traffic! Things are getting there, maybe more slowly perhaps than what we would like! Have no heat or water is definitely a test of our constitution!! Prayer is that tomorrow that those things will be all set!  God is great though and it looks like we are setting roots here in Montgomery finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment