IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wheels

It has been another busy day! Shawn refinished our neighbor's headboard, I cleaned the house and then of course we took another long walk! We went to Sav A Lot to buy our new set of wheels! Just $19.99! It is one of those metal shopping carts. Let me tell you it is a wonderful thing! Lugging bags across the city is not Shawn or my most favorite things! Now that we have a cart,life just became a whole lot easier! I love it! I do not care if I look like a little old lady! And besides I am just making my carbon foot print a whole lot smaller, right!? Shawn was joking about pin stripping it and putting crazy big tires on it! I told him if we do then we need to get another cart and we can have his and hers! The heat has been unbearable, walking around the city like we have been has been an adventure in staying hydrated! Over all I think we have done well. Though by the time we get home it is a race to the shower for a cold shower! This evening we actually decided to take it easy, sit and relax! Tomorrow I am hoping we can finish the trim in the girl's rooms. We need to plan our own projects in and around the ones others keep heaping on us! Tonight we are all doing our best to stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment