IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another Sleepless night

It is quarter till one in the morning and instead of sleeping I am sitting at the computer. I have heartburn terrible and the heat in the house is awful! But in all honesty those are not the reasons I am up, anxiety is..again. Today it really hit me that each day we spend with Kate Lynn is just one day closer to her leaving, then Kelly! I wish I would not fret so much over it! The girls are making good decisions and I am proud of them. I know I will see them, Kelly every vacation, Kate Lynn when we are able. I am not losing them, they are moving forward with their lives and mine is changing. Change is good, despite the anxiety that sometimes comes with it! I am so very tired and should be in bed! I may go sit on the porch for a short while, it is a little cooler there and maybe the fresh air will make me sleepy and ease my anxiety!

No comments:

Post a Comment