IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, May 2, 2011

Frustrated!

I was overcome by the news, I failed to mention anything about what is going here! Kelly is at her orientation this morning. I am feeling a little anxious, but ...never mind! Shawn just stepped out on the porch and saw Kelly walking down the street. It would seem the school has not sent the transcripts and because she did not have her birth certificate she could not attend this orientation. She can go to next weeks if we get everything all together! I had thought we had it all together, damn schools! The walk from the Job Corp is over an hour walk home, Kelly is pretty upset! I do not blame her at all! This is all very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment