IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Septic Issues Galore

Now that we finally turned on the water, the septic decides to completely back up! Now the front lawn is a mess and despite every effort Shawn and tried it will not unclog! We have been working on at since noon and stopped at around 6:45pm. We are going to have to work on it tomorrow! As my Grandmother would say,"Murphy's law!". Shawn and I shared a bottle of wine and are now sitting to watch a movie! Corey never showed up for his cake last night if he is not here within the next 45 minutes I am having a piece of cake! I hope you all are having a better day than we have had! I am hoping to sleep quite well, after being out in the fresh air all day and then the 2 glasses of wine! Boy, do I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment