IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, May 16, 2011

Wake Up Call

It has come to my attention that my postings may have been anything but uplifting! I apologize! I often use this blog to put out my feelings at the moment. It is funny how often it is easiest to rant and rave when things are not going well, but forget to rejoice when things are good! Shawn and I went on another walk and were able to have a very nice conversation. We realize despite the difficulties, we are heading in the right direction. We can not complain us much as maybe I have been! Again, I apologize! I have no real regrets moving here to Montgomery, I wish things could have been a little easier! I also wish I was a little thinner, my hair a little more manageable and the cats would change their own box! So the good things about being here; Shawn and I take a walk everyday just the 2 of, because the weather is perfect! I have an incredible porch to sit and while away the hours, reading, playing cards or visiting with neighbors! We have to trees that will bear nuts and fruit unlike we would ever have in New England.We have been blessed by some very incredibly good neighbors, a great church and a wonderful landlord. Our house everyday is closer to looking like a home we would be very proud of!  Our girls are growing up and making some very adult and wise choices for themselves. I am very proud of them! I am also very proud of us, just 6 months ago we were homeless and just a little desperate. I certainly do not want to come across whiny and snotty! I am grateful for what we have and where we are!  Thank You very much to the person who pointed out how I was coming across! I needed that wake up call!

No comments:

Post a Comment