IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, May 6, 2011

Projects Galore

I am actually glad it is Friday! This weekend we are hunkering down and staying right at home. We have so many projects that need to be done. Shawn has 2 dressers that he has to refinish for our landlord. We also have 4 rooms and a hallway that need to be painted, walls and trim. I am well aware not all of that will be done in just this weekend! But ... Oh yes, I almost forgot, the bathroom also needs to be painted and the electrical needs to be reran and the new light put in! I love projects!! Shawn and I work well together so it never seems like work. The finished result is usually always worth it! This morning though we are starting out with our morning coffee and I need to do some laundry! I hope all of you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment