IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stalled Truck Sale

The good; Our yard sale went well. We sold the majority of what needed to be sold and were able to go buy the money order Kelly needed. The bad; the truck sale has stalled. I am still being told by 2 people that they want the truck. No one has yet to fork over the cash. I am a little more than frustrated by this. Both have been bugging us for days to get ready to sell them the truck and now... It is a set back, but one I am hoping will be resolved fairly quickly! Right now we are back to just hanging out on the porch! I am working real hard at not being cranky! I think I will just grab a book and a cold drink and soak up the fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment