IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, May 2, 2011

Halfway Out the Window

I just want to elaborate on a little more what on what the morning has been like here! After Kelly arrived home she was obviously in quite an upset mood! Shawn and I tried to reassure her, she just kept asking to go to school! She just wanted to stay busy and not think about how badly things went this morning. I guess she misunderstood Shawn and my intentions. I sort of felt I needed to go talk with her a little more and just the two of us. Good thing I did, as I went into her room she was half way out the window! She had gotten it in her head if we were not taking her to school she was walking. She had just walked at least 6 miles, I guess another 2 did not seem that big a deal. She just did not want to be home dealing with her upset! I reassured her we would be most glad to take her to school, so please and kindly get your body in the window! Shawn dropped her off at school and had been gone just a minute when Kelly called me at home. She was informed the school does not accept late students unless a parent is with them. Poor Shawn gets home and he and I have to go right back! When I get there I am not even asked for ID, or if I am even a parent! I have made it very abundantly clear to the school how dissatisfied we are with the school and that we want ALL of Kelly's records by weeks end! What I wish I could do would be to pull Kelly out of school today and let the kid go to the beach or something fun! It has been a crap day! Today I think we were so hoping to have the solution to a better education opportunity than the one she is in now! Next Monday Kelly will attend the next scheduled orientation and God willing we will have everything sorted out and all the paperwork in hand! Boy does it ever feel like a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment