IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prayer for Health

I will not lie, I believe we have a stomach bug going around the house,Kelly had it and now so do Shawn and I. The physical symptoms and all the stress around getting Kate Lynn ready to go has sent my anxiety into a tail spin. I went to the walk in clinic today and asked for a prescription for the anxiety medication I had been taking before. They gave me enough to get me through for 10 days. I will then find a primary Doctor here and stay on them until I am sure I will not have issues when Kelly leaves. I did not realize I would have such a hard time when the girls left, I was wrong! It is OK, I am doing what I can to best manage my anxiety and stress. When I am sure they are both doing well and settled in, I will be just fine!I think being physically sick just came at the wrong time and it truly kicked my butt! Shawn's too as well, he is in laying down before dinner to see if he will feel a little better afterward. ugh! Please, be in prayer that we will all be healthy and that Kate Lynn will stay healthy before her flight! And also that her flight will be a smooth one!

No comments:

Post a Comment