IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, May 2, 2011

Urgent Prayer !

While we were living up in New Hampshire it came to our attention there was a young boy in our community that had a cancer. The cancer started in his knee and has progressively worsened. I have followed his progress from the get go and he is always in my prayers. It breaks my heart to tell you that tonight he is dying. Please, I am asking for all of your prayers for his family. His name is Seth, and it is his mom, dad and 3 sisters. Seth is just a little bit younger than my Kelly. It has been a very long and difficult road. Seth is an extraordinary young man with outstanding faith in God. When God comes and takes him home, his earthly suffering will be over and he will be rejoicing with his Savior. His family  needs prayers for peace, commfort and strength!!

No comments:

Post a Comment