IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, May 27, 2011

od's Fireworks

I slept like a log! We were up late last night! Shawn and I had the ultimate free date night! We sat on the porch watching the most spectacular heat lightening and watched as it turned into an actual thunder storm! It was very cool! And it brought the temperature way down! We sat out on the porch until very late. Nothing beats a fire works show  like God's! It is a very nice morning, with a cool breeze. No big plans, Shawn is going to bathe the dog, I am going to wash the dishes, he has some locks to install at a neighbors and I have some grocery shopping to do. It takes care of the Small stuff before the weekend! Tomorrow we are moving the shed, we have recruited some guys from the neighborhood to help. As an incentive I am making subs and offering soda! I had not actually realized it was Memorial day weekend until just the other day. We have no big plans, no complaints! Just a layed back weekend! Happy Memorial day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment