IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rummy

Kelly and I spent this very warm evening playing Rummy, on the porch. This is a habit we have taken up since way back. It is a great way for us just to chat and hang out. I learn allot from my girls this way. When she heads off to Kentucky I will be at a loss! I am so very proud of her. I pray that we figure out the finances so that we may be able to send Kate Lynn back to New England and pursue her Job Corp dream there. Tonight is going to be an early to bed night. After being so very sick last night, I am pretty wiped out. Kelly and I have to be up early to head out and tour the Montgomery campus, something we are both looking forward to! I hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment