IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pissed Off

What started out as a pleasant and productive day has turned ugly! It seems every time we turn around it's something else! Because of the roach and flea issue we used part of our electric bill to fix it. When I say part I mean, the bill was $162 and we paid $100, leaving a friggin $62 balance. We took care of the damn bugs, paid off the water bill and paid rent, after that we are broke, as usual! Wouldn't you know but the electric company shows up and disconnects our electric because of the outstanding $62! I am unbelievably upset! I truly just want to quit and run away! I am so damn sick and tired of one issue after another! And as for the damn social security office, Shawn and I believe that they will not be paying us any owed retro monies. At this point they continue to fight and argue with us. I have applied over and over for work, so do not think for one second I'm sitting on my rear end! I am completely and utterly fed up! I know how this post sounds and I wish I could apologize, however I am pissed off!!  I do not have one friggin idea on how in the heck I am supposed to keep food cold and cook a meal!  Some days I wonder truly why in the hell we did this!

No comments:

Post a Comment