IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Note to Self

Note to self; wear socks ALWAYS with sneakers! Anyone who knows me well, is aware I would rather go barefoot! With the heat and all the walking we have been doing I decided to skip the socks! This morning I wish my ankle would stop hurting! To the best of my knowledge I have no real walking to do, that is good as I am unsure how I am going to put shoes on my right foot! OK I will not talk about my foot any more! Some news,Kate Lynn's plane ticket has been bought and she will be leaving on June 3rd. She will leave Montgomery at lunch time and arrive in Manchester, NH by dinner time! We were also able to buy her a small inexpensive suitcase set at Walmart. It will probably only last this one trip, but it is all she needs. Anything else she leaves here and wants, Shawn and I will send to by mail. Today Kelly has to go and see if there is some way she can get her ID and her last form notarized. I told her those are her plans for the week and until they are done there are no other plans. I would suggest she get them done quickly! It is going to be another hot one today! Right now I am enjoying my coffee with Krispy Kreme Crullers (the little  ones) and listening to the Woodpecker pecking away at the tree next to me! Hope you all have a good day! Wear socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment