IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Interview Day

OK, last night I mentioned I was going to nurse a headache, actually it was a migraine and it kicked my butt! I was up half the night sick as a dog! I almost wonder if it was God trying to get my attention! After the power was cut, I really was angry and my faith was far from good. Power is back on, as he always provides, even when I am being bratty! As I was laying in bed, suffering miserably, I realize that I need to be much better still with my faith and trust in God. I am feeling a bit better this morning, though I will be tired for the day. This morning I am helping Kelly get ready for her interview at Job Corp. I am  very anxious for her and pray it goes very, very well! That God will just open that door wide! I must tell you she looks very pretty this morning, very grown up and professional! If my camera were here I would most definitely take a picture, you will just have to trust me! I hope you all have a good day, I will update you with how things went!

No comments:

Post a Comment