IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hot it Is

Hot it is! The truck is sadly still sitting in front of the house, though it is decorated with 2 for sale signs!No one has come up with the cash yet!We have had so many people who have looked at it, but no serious takers yet! Shawn and I will continue to try and sell it though. When his disability check comes in we will use some of it to buy Kate Lynn a plane ticket. So she will be getting to New England a week later, better late than never! I am trying hard not to be frustrated! When the truck finally sells, and I believe it will, we will recoup our monies. It is more important to Shawn and I for the girls to be able to do what they need to do!Again we have recieved another offer just now on the truck, he told us "when my wife comes home from work this evening, I will bring the money". We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment