IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, May 27, 2011

Planning The Weekend

I just saw that I missed the G in God in my morning post, so sorry! What is wrong, is root beer has gotten spilled on the keyboard and the keys stick terribly! Not so sure how to fix it! It has been a good day! Shawn finished the trim in Kate Lynn's bedroom, though technically we are getting it ready for a sitting room! The girls and I spent a good deal cooking, making potato and macaroni salads, deviled eggs, brownies and marinating buffalo chicken wings for tomorrow! It is looking pretty good that we will have decent crew out there in the morning to move the shed. Kate Lynn and I went grocery shopping for the week. Let me tell you our new "wheels" hold a lot of stuff. It can be a little cumbersome to pull the grocery shop behind you when it is fully loaded, but it beats carrying all that stuff by hand!We had that cart really loaded! We had stuff piled on top of 3 cases of soda and a 10 pound bag of ice! To keep the food cold we use the reusable, insulated grocery bags. So we are definitely doing our part for the environment! Out of all the bags only 3 were the plastic grocery bags. I need to pick up a couple more I guess. It has been a good day! I am looking forward to the weekend, see what Memorial day weekend is like here. I tell you what, for Friday night is very, very quiet! I am the only one out in the neighborhood, that I can tell. Well, there is Izzy and she is sound asleep on the other side of the porch! There will be no cookout here. The grill we bought a ways back was trampled by the dog! We had her runner to close and she mowed it over. It was just one of those $20 portable ones, never worked too well any how! That is the only bummer! I can not wait until we are able to buy a proper grill.Not sure how we will get the thing home! Unless Shawn assembles it the parking lot and wheels it home.Wouldn't that be quite the sight! I hope you all have a safe and good long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment