IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, May 31, 2011

GRRRR !

It was Kelly's turn not to sleep last night! I had gotten up around 3am to get a drink of water and had 20 years taken off my life! She was sitting in the dark kitchen,on the floor, playing on the computer. She is starting to really worry over everything so she is struggling with sleep! She and I went and sat on the porch for about 20 minutes and talked. It was a fairly cool out at that time, so I quickly was ready to go back to sleep! I woke up to Kate Lynn in quite the nasty, nasty mood. I guess Kelly and I woke her up when we went outside last night and instead of going back to sleep she decided to stay up. And today is making a point of taking it out on us, including a very nasty posting on facebook! I am a little less than happy with her! She is making us out to be quite terrible because we sold her bed so that she could have money to take with her when she moves back to New England. She has made it clear we should have kept her bed. She has not even acknowledged the fact we have sold our truck so that she would have an airplane ticket! Now Shawn and I walk all over the place to buy groceries and stuff! Trust me she is not the only one who has made sacrifices! Not even by a long shot! It hurts me that she is feeling like she does! She has been so unhappy here since she moved here, her mood has not been all too good and we have dealt with it. I have praying that this week would be a good one, as we do not know when we all will be able to see one other next. I have tried and tried to impress that upon both girls! I am feeling a little frustrated! I am hoping things will settle down this morning, Kelly has gone out for the day with friends and Shawn and I have some projects inside to do. Maybe Kate Lynn will just chill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment