IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tossed and Turned

OK, so I take an amazing hot shower before bed and think I will fall asleep before my head hits the pillow. Not quite! I tossed and turned, got up and took a couple Advil, tossed and turned and dozed briefly. At 3 am I realized I was wide awake! By 5am I had the dishes done,the house tidied, the trash out, the pets fed and a pot of coffee brewing! By 6am I had played so many word games on the computer I lost count! Just now I made Kelly a nice breakfast while she got herself ready for school. I suspect by noon I will need toothpicks to keep my eyes open! It is going to be a very long day! Good grief! Well on the brighter note, I saw my first sun rise since moving here to Montgomery! It is looking like it is going to be a beautiful day! I pray you all slept very well! And I hope you all have a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment