IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Another day of whole lot of nothing! It is funny when  I think about the past few months and where we have been and where we are, I will take a whole lot of nothing! I will clean the house, walk the dog, read a book and maybe do some cooking and I will enjoy all of it to some degree or another! Shawn is off to spend some time with his friend Ricky, Kate Lynn still has not dragged herself out of bed so I am enjoying some me time. I should take advantage of this time and finish the cleaning I have so that I will have the entire day to finish my book and start another! Please be in prayer for 2 things; Shawn is attempting to quit smoking and the Disability office has told us that we should be recieveing the monies they owes us this month (they are very behind!). Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! I hope all of you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment