IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finding Humor

Kate Lynn and I went a couple blocks over to the library. It is nice to read something I haven't read before. Shawn and I just finished playing Frisbee with Izzy. Sounds like a pretty laid back day! Though as dinner approaches the crankier I am! With only jugs of water, cooking and dishes becomes a chore like no other! It takes forever, even the easiest meals! The mess is awful and trying to clean it is pain in the butt! I can NOT wait for things to work out so we can have the water turned back on!! I hate the dinner routine lately and worse I hate my attitude at dinner time! Right now I am avoiding the kitchen while I am waiting on the spaghetti water to boil! ugh! After dinner I will immerse myself in my Dave Barry book, some humor for the evening! The other big joy, I made a bread in my bread maker this afternoon and it smells yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment