IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

After our landlord left, Shawn let me know that he had paid Shawn to refinish 2 dressers. We were able to put gas in the truck, fill up jugs at a gas station that offers free water and go to a laundry mat and do some laundry! It is the things like this that we take for granted, but they were true blessings today! I was also able to wash up all the dishes and clean the house. I am a much happier camper this evening. After dinner the 4 of us are all going out to rake the front lawn and pull some weeds! I have to tell you I am becoming quite creative to come up with meals that do not need much water or even pans. For Easter I bought premade pie shells,in their own pans, for Quiche, frozen biscuits in their own pans! So the only pan I will use is for the ham! But it will be delicious! I hope all of you pause for some time today and remember this the day Jesus died for us and our sins, so that we may all have the chance to go to heaven! Today is Good Friday and in 3 days we celebrate his resurrection on Easter. He had the power to conquer the grave!
Mark 15: 24 Then the soldiers nailed him to the cross. They divided his clothes and threw dice to decide who would get each piece. 25 it was nine in the morning when they crucified him.   33 At noon, darkness fell across the whole land until 3 o"clock. 34 then at 3 o'clock Jesus called out with a loud voice " Eloi, Eloi lema sabachthani?" which means "my God, my God why have you abandoned me? 37 Then Jesus uttered another loud cry and breathed his last. (He died for us!!)
The story does not end there and on Easter I will tell you the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment