IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, April 3, 2011

Puttering Away

What a beautiful day it has been! Kate Lynn and I were the only two to make it to church today! I am so glad I went! It was a fantastic service!Shawn stayed busy at home puttering away at some smaller projects. One of them was about what you would not see not what you would see! That was cutting down the septic pipe that stuck straight up on the front lawn about a foot! He cut it down and replaced some of the top, then buried it under the ground! The way it is supposed to be! I tell you, a septic pipe is NEVER a front lawn ornament! The other project that cost just around $4 and made a huge difference, was taking the dining room light switch and putting it in the dining room! It was on the living room side of the wall, behind the TV, not very practical! Now it is in the dining room and free of obstructions! He also hung a couple of shelves I found in a yard sale. They look awesome! He and I planted my tomato plant in one of those Topsy turvy things, I am hoping I may do a good enough job with it to grow some tomatoes! Right now it is down time with coffee! We still have an electrical project, some painting  and other odd and ends! They will be done soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment