IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, April 7, 2011

Waiting For Tomatoes

As usual something came up! Shawn's friend Ricky came by this afternoon and we all went for a short ride. He enjoys showing us interesting areas around Montgomery. It was a nice ride! Shawn, Kate Lynn and I went across the street and trimmed our neighbor's hedges and did some raking. It looks very nice. We are now resting and trying to cool off some! The sun has gone down a bit and it has cooled down a little, actually it feels like the perfect night to have a coffee on the front porch! I have to report some good news, my tomato plants are starting to flower and bud! Maybe not all that exciting to you, but I am thrilled! Now I am just waiting for the tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment