IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Sunday, April 10, 2011

It was a very rough night for sleeping! It was very humid and Spot was very agitated. She managed to worm her way under one of our closet doors, then she woke me up because she was stuck! Then I was awoken again when she was trying to shove one of her kittens under the same closet door! I had to place something in front of the door to prevent that! So it was an up and down night! Then I was woken this morning to the girls arguing! Kate Lynn is in a terrible, terrible mood! She is cursing, screaming and slamming everything this morning! She is so unhappy here, that she is determined we are the same! Shawn and I are really struggling with her. She turns 20 on the 14th and we are praying we will have the finances to send her back to New England. Our prayer is also that one of our family members will allow her to stay with them until she has a job and an apartment. Today feels like a very difficult day! We are out of water and had to borrow a couple gallons from a neighbor. The gas tank in the truck is below E and Shawn is out of ciggies! He tried to quit, with the stress that is not doing well. I continue to trust God has a plan for us. We are praying diligently. He will provide! I am wishing we could have gone to church this morning! Please, know that despite what I have mentioned above, we have plenty of food in the house, we have a roof over our head and are blessed in other ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment