IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Cheerful

Feeling a whole lot over whelmed, a little more than pessimistic and doubtful and really not sure I really care! I am well aware how that sounds, I wish I could sound a bit more cheerful this morning! I am not feeling very cheerful this morning! Trying to pray for the situation, and sadly I feel a little like has turned a deaf ear towards us right now. Maybe we have a lesson to learn here! I know how this is going to sound but I can't help it...we are good people, we work hard, we give to everyone, we help whenever we can, we are trying so hard why can we not get a break? Why do other people have it so easy and we have to struggle so damn hard? I guess I had better go drink my coffee, no one wants to hear this

No comments:

Post a Comment