IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 29, 2011

Bieng a little Sarcastic

I never had the knack  for waiting or much for patience. I left a voice mail around 1pm with the guidance office explaining that Kelly needs a copy of her birth certificate...today! They have not called back and now I am just hoping when I pick up Kelly from school, she will have it in hand! The whole school situation has me quite frustrated. I went for a walk earlier, hoping it would help me to refocus and hoping it would brighten my mood. I have spent the rest of the afternoon reading. It is just Friday and this weekend is shaping up to be as exciting as the last several, note the sarcasm! I wish things would just work out all ready! The disability office hasn't called back yet, though I am not expecting them to do anything other than send a letter at this point! Well, I am off to fill some water jugs at the nearby gas station, that way I can wash some dishes! Joy! Then I am off to pick up Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment