IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Never Ungrateful

I wish I could say today is going to be better than the past week, I may be overly optimistic! The good; Shawn has gone to measure and make a layout plan for a neighbor's mom, that will provide us with some gas money! the not so great; we still have no water, We have gotten gallon jugs filled as we can, that doesn't wash laundry or even finish all the dishes! Maybe I am feeling a little blue! The whole situation is what it is, it is just overwhelming and frustrating! Tomorrow Kate Lynn turns 20! When the food stamps are in on Saturday I am going to buy all the ingredients for a special birthday dinner for her! I know at this point she would probably want a hot shower for her birthday! We are getting by, in a third world country sort of way. I suppose you could say we have a better appreciation for what we do have!  I never want to sound ungrateful or too whiny! I am just stating the facts as they are! The weather is supposed to be beautiful, another day reading on the porch, after I figure out how to scrounge up enough water for the daily needs of a family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment