IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Ungrateful

I am the only one up. I know I should just get to bed, but I am waiting until I am completely exhausted! Not sure I would sleep other wise! Today has not been a very good day at all! Shawn and I though have had some very good conversations! I am married to such a great guy! I love him so very much! We both are on the same page with everything. Right now we are praying for a miracle and just the oppertunity to get caught up, paid up and set up! We are so tired of the struggling, however are not so ungrateful that we have forgotten where we have come from. Despite the situation, it is still better than being homeless!

No comments:

Post a Comment