IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Before Coffee

To make coffee and then be able to brush our teeth, Kate Lynn and I had to walk to the grocery store and buy 3 gallons of water. Nothing beats a morning that involves walking a couple blocks, carrying a gallon of water in each hand! Then to be able to flush, wash dishes and wash up ourselves we then have to ask our neighbor's if we could fill a couple storage bins. Shawn and I then hauled these inside. This is all before we can even have a cup of coffee!! The good news for the day is the rain. If it rains we will leave empty containers outside to fill. These work well to be able to flush the toilet. I am all to well aware you do not want to read about these things! I apologize, this is just a day in our lives lately! We are prayerful that things will NOT keep on this way, they have to get better! There is a break out there just for us! We just have to be patient! This way of living has been extraordinarily difficult, I guess we are learning something...how to be resourceful??  Because of all the heavy hauling this morning my arms are pretty sore and I am having some trouble typing! Kate Lynn and I did joke if we continue needing to walk to get water and then carry it home we should be pretty fit! Kelly seems ok about having to walk to school, that I am grateful for. I have to check to see if she brought the umbrella or I may be walking to the school, then walking home with her. For those who do not know, that is a mile and half, one way, give or take! There is not one side walk either way! Not complaining just telling how it is!I hope for all of you to have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment