IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Roofing Chihuahua

We walked and walked and then walked some more! First it was Kate Lynn and I, we went to Winn Dixie for water, Shawn and I later went to the pawn shop to see if he could sell an old GPS for ciggy money (he did) and then all 3 of us and the dog went to the Dollar store for paper goods! I have to tell you it has been a pretty warm day! Walking never hurts though! Tonight I made it an "Olive Garden" night! My version of soup, salad and bread sticks! It was delicious! It has actually been a better day than I anticipated. We also received word that they caught the dog that bit Kate Lynn. It however looks like we are going to have a fight to get them to be responsible for the bills! I am always prayerful! We went by and thanked the kind gentleman who helped her on the day of the attack, he reminds me a lot of my Poppa! Very sweet man!It is the simple things that often bring the most joy, a clean house, a full belly and just a nice night with the family! To update you on our roof, it is just about finished. Well the argument is, our landlord's handyman believes he is finished. Shawn and I believe that we will have 3 rooms getting wet when it rains, instead of just the 1 ! But I guess you get what you get when  some guy and his Chihuahua re roof your house! Tomorrow will be the test, we are supposed to be receiving some Strong storms. Let us see if we are wrong or if I will always use a Chihuahua to roof a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment