IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 8, 2011

God Provides

I am certainly in a better mood than I was earlier. Nothing special, I spent the better part of the day sitting on the porch reading. The girls and I went for a walk before dinner, that was nice. A very quiet day! I must confess part of my grumpiness is due to our still lousy financial situation, one that would vastly improve if disability would come through! When we watch the news showing the Federal government could shut down, that would only cause further delays! Not a case for the warm and fuzzies! God continue to provides, often in unusual ways! I have learned a long time ago to always expect the unexpected. God has it figured it all out all ready. He knows what needs to be done and I believe he chooses unexpected ways to get our attention! We just continue to pray that he will open doors wide for the disability office to release Shawn's retro check. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment