IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, April 16, 2011

Little Tomato

Alabama had a record amount of tornadoes last night! The weather was incredible. There are many people who have lost their homes, churches and business's destroyed. Many southern states were impacted by theses tornadoes. Our Governor declared a state of emergency. We were very lucky, as we had no damage here! Today it is quite a beautiful day here!  Today is my shopping day! I am heading off early to grocery shop and make sure I pick up the stuff Kate Lynn would like for her belated birthday dinner and cake! She is like a kid! Don't tell her she is 20 now and this will be most likely the last birthday meal and cake mom makes at home for her!! She is doing well with the dog bite and still no sign of infection, praise the Lord. No big plans for the day or the weekend. Shawn has found some plywood that was heading for the dump (it was actually brand new!) we may do some more work on the fire place today. For now I am off to put my tomato plant outside. I had dragged in due to the weather last night! I am so happy to announce it has it's first little tomato on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment