IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Thursday, April 28, 2011

Talking to Myself

A couple big rants! Rant one;When we tried to pick up Kelly's school transcripts it appears Lee high school has lost them! In the transcripts was also a copy of Kelly's birth certificate. I am very angry! I have called her old high school in New Hampshire in case they have copies! We may have just lost all of Kelly's school records! I mean, come on! And to make it more of a tick off, Lee's guidance office actually is upset with us for even asking for the transcripts!  Give me a break! Rant two; I called the disability office...again. This time I was told there was no record that they owed Shawn any more money.  We have been told over and over that he was to be paid for the months of October through to December (we even have a letter stating  just that!). At the beginning of April I was told that it was in the process and would be mailed out this month. Now when I follow up it is like I have been having a conversation with myself all these months! I was able to speak with a supervisor and she has sent the  case to the payment center. We are hoping either they will call and say a check has been sent, is being sent or give us a very convincing story on why we are not now going to receive this money. We have spoken to no less than five people that work for Social Security that were all in agreement that Shawn was owed retro monies, now this! Shawn is just about ballistic! I can not even begin to express how frustrated I am! I pray with all of  my heart that God will have this all sorted out before Monday! No I am not giving him a deadline, that is when Kelly is supposed to have all of her paper work together for the Job Corp orientation. Tuesday is the 3rd of May and when Shawn will receive his usual monthly disability check, it would be nice to know that they have gotten their act together and he receive his owed monies! Or you will hear me screaming and hollering all over the place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment