IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 1, 2011

Family Drive Tomorrow

It turned out to be a better day than we expected! The best of it all is Shawn now has all of his medications refilled! We were also able to replace the spark plugs in the truck and trust me when I tell you they needed to be changed! We have been very blessed by this truck and it is very important that we maintain it! The more enjoyable of our tasks was laying a little top soil and sprinkling some more grass seed on the balder spots! Tomorrow we are planning on packing a cooler and then taking our first long drive since we have been here! I have been really wanting to take my camera and explore more of Alabama. It should be a very nice day tomorrow, a perfect family day! Maybe we will come across a yard sale or two! I promise to post some of the pictures I take! I hope all of you have good 1st weekend of April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment