IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Friday, April 29, 2011

Keep Alabama in your Prayers

Still grumpy! I slept quite poorly! I was woken up to the phone call letting me know, Yes Kelly's school records were sent and Yes they have been lost! Thankfully there are copies of the transcripts! This only reaffirms our decision to sign Kelly up for the corp! I just want to update you with the situation here, though you probably have heard allot about it on the news! Wednesday tornadoes were the worst in Alabama's history. This morning the death toll is 210 and is expected to climb. The destruction is unbelievable! I am looking at various ways that I might be able to be involved in the clean up effort. The clean up effort is suspected is expected to take months. There are many basic needs that folks need; clothes, food, water, medical, diapers and of course housing. I ask that you keep Alabama in your prayers! Not sure what our own plans are for this weekend, praying it will be better than the past few! Happy weekend to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment