IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Saturday, April 30, 2011

Please, Do Not Ignore This Post

Sometimes I miss the obvious! Tonight I am watching the special report on the storm damage and I realize maybe there is something I can do. I have all ready registered online to volunteer to help, but as I was watching the report it dawned on me I can make a plea! For all of you that check out my blog and to my facebook family and friends I am asking if you would consider helping. Every little bit will help! These storms have wiped out towns, erased neighborhoods and devastated families. I am posting the information for the American Red Cross here, all checks can be sent to;
 American Red Cross 5015 Woods Crossing Montgomery,AL 36106 on the memo line write Alabama Tornadoes
If the Red Cross isn't someplace you want to send your donations, please go online and look on WSFA.com, that is the Montgomery news station.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment