IT"S ALL GOOD!

Even among the hardest trials, if at the end of the day we are still a family, It's all good!







Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Northerners in the South

We did receive the thunderstorms fore casted last night so it is cooler this morning. Shawn and I spent a few minutes of this beautiful day meeting with the principle of Kelly's school. We addressed the issues we are having with Kelly's English teacher and we included our feelings that some of the problems were due to Kelly being from "Up North". We had expected that at the least to be shot down right away, it was not. The principle himself has only been in  Montgomery a year himself and instead informed us that these sort of issues continue to be problematic here. Shawn and I are now discussing letting Kelly complete this year, find her tutoring during the summer and then I home school her the last year. I know she would be disappointed because of the social aspect of school, we may have few other options! We continue to pray for our on going difficulties here. I remain strong God has a plan for us here in Montgomery, we need to be patient and faithful! I am all too aware some days are easier than others! Today is going to be a cool and comfortable 76 degrees, I will relish that!

No comments:

Post a Comment